Mike Rogers, FGBC certifying agent.
- Member Florida Green Building Coalition
- Member of Green Home Committee and Green Development Committee
- Member Tallahassee, Florida and National Home Builders Associations
- Member Review Panel for NAHB standards
- Member Leadership Team, Leon County Climate Action Summit.
- Member - Board of Directors; Tallahassee Builder’s Association
- Chair, Green Affordable Housing Committee, Florida Green Building Coalition
- Chair, green building Council, Tallahassee Builders Association
Mike brings many years of experience with real estate development. He was instrumental in introducing the FGBC standards to this geographic area. His latest development, Southern Oaks, requires each new home be constructed to the FGBC standards.
The Mission of the Green Building Group is to foster responsible use of resources through education and consulting, as well as assisting in quantifying the impact of construction and lifestyles on the environment and energy resources through independent Green Standards and Energy Rating systems.